Wear clothing that is appropriate for a large gathering of men, women, and young children. Wearing inappropriate clothing (such as provocative or revealing clothes) may result in your being denied visitation.
For example, you will not be admitted if you wear:
- revealing shorts
- halter tops
- bathing suits
- see-through garments of any type
- crop tops
- low-cut blouses or dresses
- backless tops
- hats or caps
- sleeveless garments
- skirts two inches or more above the knee
- dresses or skirts with a high-cut split in the back, front, or side
- any clothing that looks like inmate clothing (such as khaki or green military-type clothing)
This page provides basic information about visiting. It does not cover every situation. For the official regulations, see Program Statement (P.S.) 5267.08, Visiting Regulations.